Dana's Modern Nursery

I was so excited when Dana emailed me a few photos of her daughter's nursery - not because of the prints (which of course I am biased towards) but because of the gorgeous painting above the crib. When I asked Dana about it, she told me that it was actually a family art project that she did with her husband and son. She wanted her son to feel like he contributed something to his new little sister's room - which is a brilliant idea. I love that it is modern and bright and as Dana said, "doesn't scream nursery". It's such a simple and beautiful way to incorporate something personal and colorful.

Dana slightly modified the "Love, Love, Love" and "Here Comes the Sun" prints by adding stripes to both backgrounds and adjusting the text on the latter print to read "Good day sunshine" to follow the Beatles theme of the other print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics