Frames!

I get a lot of questions about frames. In the past I have used Target or Ikea to frame my own prints, but last week Jenna from That Wife posted this photo to twitter:




















and I immediately fell in love with the yellow frame she used from Rusty Mills. They do all sorts of frames, and custom sizes too. (I really love anything custom). If you're looking for frames, you should head over to their store and check out what they have. And if you have any secret framing sources of your own and are willing to share, please do!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE all of your print designs! Truly amazing. Thank you for the nice words on Rusty Mill. I truly enjoy building the frames and always love the nice feedback. Thanks again.
    Heather
    Rusty Mill

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics