Adriane's Beautiful Nursery

I've been trying to collect more photos of rooms decorated with the posters (partial vanity + a need to show people ideas for how to decorate with them) and I was so excited when Adriane sent me these pictures of her beautiful nursery! I love the subtle colors she chose, the clean white furniture, and especially the mobile over the crib - it's definitely my favorite part. The full nursery can be seen on her blog here. Thanks Adriane!


Posters (l-r): Spotted in Pumpkin, Here Comes the Sun in Poppyseed, and Dotted in Mushroom

If you have your own poster photos, please send them to avintageposter@gmail.com.


1 comment:

  1. Thank YOU Sara!!!! Your prints were the focal point of our nursery, we love them so much!!!

    Adriane

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics